Vein911 Vein Treatment Center is a leading provider of care for medically necessary and cosmetic treatment of varicose, hand and spider vein issues. Our highly trained vein care specialists provide state-of-the-art medical procedures within elegant and comfortable surroundings. Our culture is flexible and fun, and we are passionate in our pursuit of making our patients feel great again.
Vein911 Vein Treatment Centers is currently hiring for the following positions:
Patient Relations Associate
Our team is looking to add a full time Patient Relations Associate (Doctors Office) who will be responsible for being the first point of contact for patients and delivering administrative support for our clinical staff. This is an incredible opportunity that includes advancement as we grow and add additional offices throughout the greater Tampa Bay area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain Answer phones; return patient calls from voicemail, email and fax
- Make medical appointment reminder calls, 1 week and 1 day before
- Go through patient tracker and returning calls to patients
- Schedule all patients for their appointments.
- Scan all documents onto Athena Electronic Medical Records Platform.
- Correspond through email with staff and PA’s of what’s going on with patients.
- Look up items in patient chart for patients.
- Maintain Dashboard on Google, including: adding anticipated allowables for date of service; recording daily phone calls
- Uses Google Analytics to document numbers from website
- Maintain Constant Contact, by adding new patients once seen by VCS
- Inform patients of costs for care being provided and guiding them to appropriate resources for further information
- Obtain pre-certifications as required by health care insurers or managed care providers
- Other duties as assigned
Vein Care Specialist (VCS) Physician Assistant
This position reports to the Medical Director
The primary function of the Physician Assistant is to assist medical and surgical patients in an outpatient setting, and functions as an integral member of the clinical team for procedures. Works collaboratively with physicians in all areas of patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the medical staff, ancillary staff, students and other staff providing quality care to broad and diverse demographic; deliver services within scope of practice, perform comprehensive and problem focused history and physical exams.
- Interpret and correlate venous and arterial ultrasound results to assist in formulating a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Order appropriate diagnostic procedures and studies.
- Prescribe appropriate medications and referrals.
- Perform needed procedures, including visual sclerotherapy and incision and drainage of thrombosed vein; assist and/or perform Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy (USG) and EndoVenous Laser Treatment (EVLT).
- Perform diagnostic procedures and therapeutic procedures as directed by the Medical Director.
- Maintain required records and write progress/procedure notes on patient charts as to status, treatments and procedures.
- Educate and counsel patients on preventative, diagnostic, therapeutic, and prognostic care.
- Perform administrative duties such as written and verbal correspondence with patients regarding clinical issues.
- Oversee clinical and administrative processes.
- Participate in a team approach to patient care with Medical Director, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Medical Assistants, office staff, patient and family members.
- Act in adherence to clinical principles of physician assistants and medical profession.
- Assist in practice development by attending events, being active in the community, and other new patient driving activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.